DOWNLOAD THIS FREE JOURNAL!
CLICK BELOW FOR THE DOWNLOAD.
WEEK 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE! The theme for this week is Seeds of Love.
- Day 6: Knowing God’s Love
- Day 7: Seed of Consistency
- Day 8: Nothing Can Separate us from God’s Love
- Day 9: Seed of Abiding
- Day 10: Seed of Agape Love
Use these to help keep you on track physically, mentally, emotionally. Download below.
Those who plant in tears harvest with shouts of joy. Psalm 126:5 NLT
Prayer penetrates your pain. Denise George in “Tilling the Soul”
RESOURCES FROM THE WEB
WHAT’S YOUR GRIEF?
My favorite site is www.whatsyourgrief.com
Here some great articles and podcasts from this site. The ads can be distracting but the is so true!
- Taking Care of Your Mental health during COVID-19
- 7 Types of Loss
- Who’s In Charge Here: Coping with Loss of Control?
- In a World Filled with Loss, Who Get’s to Grieve?
- Please Stop Minimizing the Death of Older Adults
- Creative Coping Many ideas for creativity
- HOW TO BE YOUR BEST SELF IN TIMES OF CRISIS
- IT’S OK TO FEEL OVERWHELMED, Elizabeth Gilbert
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
HELPFUL APPS FOR MOBILE DEVICES
- One Minute Pause – directs you to pause during the day at times you choose. 1-min., 3-min., & 5-min. thoughts are provided.
- ABIDE – Christian meditation, several types are free.
- CALM – meditation and sleep stories
- INSIGHT TIMER – meditation, sleep, and anxiety guided meditations. Hundreds of types are free.
- MOOD TREK – keep track of your moods, sleep, and activity
- PERSPECTIVE, a Mindful Journey – tracks mood, interests, habits, focus on what matters
- MOOD METER – for $.99 helps label your moods (from the book, Permission to Feel, by Marc Brackett)
EVERYTHING HAPPENS with Kate Bowler
CONVERSATIONS WITH JOHN ELDREDGE and the team at Ransomed Heart
See the interview with Russ Corley, minister at Madison Church. We discuss the many types of loss our culture has endured in recent months, suggestions and resources, as well as navigating grief. Click the title to go to YouTube.
I am looking forward to reading your book!
thank you sweet friend
Can’t wait to read your book! You have been through everything and I’m sure it will be inspiring.
Just a year before you lost Jennifer, I lost my daughter and grandson in tornado. I remember sitting in David’s office talking about your loss while I was in counseling with David. The journey is long and painful but then there is a place where you see the sunshine in the clouds. My daughter’s name was Elizabeth Joy.
Thank you for sharing this
I am SO proud of you, Martell, and privileged to call you my friend!!!
Always my cheerleader
Thank you for sharing this part of your life with us. Every step leads us home. Our steps are not always on solid ground within our hearts and minds when dealing with sorrows. Thankful He helps us to place our feet in the places for healing and helping others.
Looking forward to reading your book-Good Bless you & Larry 💗
thank you Laretta
I can’t wait to get my copy, Martell!
I can’t wait to read your book. I love you my dear sweet friend.
Your thoughts converted to words will bless others!