DOWNLOAD THIS FREE JOURNAL!
CLICK BELOW FOR THE DOWNLOAD.
WEEK 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE! The theme for this week is Seeds of Love.
- Day 6: Knowing God’s Love
- Day 7: Seed of Consistency
- Day 8: Nothing Can Separate us from God’s Love
- Day 9: Seed of Abiding
- Day 10: Seed of Agape Love
Use these to help keep you on track physically, mentally, emotionally. Download below.
Those who plant in tears harvest with shouts of joy. Psalm 126:5 NLT
Prayer penetrates your pain. Denise George in “Tilling the Soul”
RESOURCES FROM THE WEB
WHAT’S YOUR GRIEF?
My favorite site is www.whatsyourgrief.com
Here some great articles and podcasts from this site. The ads can be distracting but the is so true!
- Taking Care of Your Mental health during COVID-19
- 7 Types of Loss
- Who’s In Charge Here: Coping with Loss of Control?
- In a World Filled with Loss, Who Get’s to Grieve?
- Please Stop Minimizing the Death of Older Adults
- Creative Coping Many ideas for creativity
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
HELPFUL APPS FOR MOBILE DEVICES
- One Minute Pause – directs you to pause during the day at times you choose. 1-min., 3-min., & 5-min. thoughts are provided.
- ABIDE – Christian meditation, several types are free.
- CALM – meditation and sleep stories
- INSIGHT TIMER – meditation, sleep, and anxiety guided meditations. Hundreds of types are free.
- MOOD TREK – keep track of your moods, sleep, and activity
- PERSPECTIVE, a Mindful Journey – tracks mood, interests, habits, focus on what matters
- MOOD METER – for $.99 helps label your moods (from the book, Permission to Feel, by Marc Brackett)
EVERYTHING HAPPENS with Kate Bowler
CONVERSATIONS WITH JOHN ELDREDGE and the team at Ransomed Heart
See the interview with Russ Corley, minister at Madison Church. We discuss the many types of loss our culture has endured in recent months, suggestions and resources, as well as navigating grief. Click the title to go to YouTube.